Role: React Native Developer
Rate/Salary: Industry Standard
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Notice period: Immediate Joiner (Max 15 days)
Experience: 1-2 years
Detail Job Description
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing Hybrid Apps using React Native and integrating them with back-end services. Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting-edge technologies. Creating innovative software solutions.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code. Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs.
- Work together with the Project Manager to ensure that the functional requirements of the application are met within quick turnaround project timelines.
- Perform testing to ensure the responsiveness of the developed Application.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications: Diploma / Graduation
- 1-2 years of experience as a React Native Developer.
- Expert level skills in React-Native, React, HTML5, CSS3, Expo CLI, React Native CLI and adaptive UI/UX.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and Apple’s Human Interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of full mobile development life cycle. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT. Familiarity with the use of additional native components.
- Strong knowledge of various versions of mobile versions and how to deal with different screen sizes. Strong orientation towards self-learning and growth.