Role: Oracle Cloud CPQ Architect
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: San Francisco, US
Notice period: Immediate
Job type: Permanent
Detail Job Description:
One of our top clients is seeking an Oracle Cloud CPQ Architect, who is clever, curious and energized by solving problems and improving our customers’ lives. You’ll collaborate with a talented and supportive team to continuously deliver new and exciting innovations to our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead critical/large CPQ Engagements
- Identify and apply configuration changes to applications so that they meet documented business process requirements.
- Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a CPQ environment.
- Provide technical design to business solutions, direct developers and test the modules.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and business system users in this effort.
- Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
- Lead in the development of documentation and standard procedures.
- Support CPQ Pre-Sales with Demos, Proposal preparation, SOW development
- Act as CPQ Advisor for large customers
- Lead engagement supporting the customer PM
- Act as analyst/architect for multi-pillar engagements
- Own Blueprinting for CPQ implementations
- Lead global delivery team on implementations providing best practices
- Support Practice initiatives by conducting Webinars, Representing in our client in Conferences, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years Oracle CPQ experience as a Senior Developer and 5+ years of Oracle CPQ experience as a Technical Lead
- Oracle CPQ certifications required
- CRM (Salesforce, Oracle Engagement Cloud) skills are required
- Experience with leading teams of 3 to 5 resources including working with offshore teams
- Commerce / Utilities Libraries, Validation/Hiding/Constraint rules.
- Configuration Recommendation Items, Recommendation Rules.
- Constraint / Hiding rules, Layout Changes, CSS / JS changes.
- Complex implémentations, Formula Management, GT, User Management, Intégration
- (OOTB/third party), Document Engine, multilingual support.
- AJAX Configuration Rules
- Advance Pricing Rule, Discount, Promotion configuration.
- Complex Product Hierarchy
- Configuration Rules Overview
- BML Basics, Layout Editor, Commerce layout, Custom CSS, Commerce Rules
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- Travel is part of the gig, sometimes less, sometimes more, and you’re okay with that.
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- You have a passion for what you do and a sense of urgency to get it done!
What We Bring:
- You’ll work alongside gifted Oracle professionals—the best in the business—and they love to collaborate and share ideas!
- No matter what your role, you have the opportunity to shape the company’s future. If you have an awesome idea, say so!
- Competitive salary, BCBS benefits (medical, vision, dental), 401K, and all that great stuff! You can even insure your pets!
- Access to our client’s Academy, so you can sharpen your skills in tech and management.
- Awesome company events, think Top Golf and casino nights!
- Room to grow. You invest your time and talent with us and we’ll invest in you. We will help you thrive in your career.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online