Role: Oracle Finance Cloud Functional Consultant
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Swansea, UK
Job type: Contract – 6 months
Years of Experience 10+ Years
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- Engage with the business stakeholders at different levels to understand business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate the business requirements and make solution recommendations for Oracle fusion cloud. Translate business requirements into functional design.
- Lead the implementation of the solution, support user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users.
- Work with Cross-track teams in to fill the interdependency gaps.
- Overall 10+ years of strong experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle EBS with 3+ years of Oracle Fusion Cloud experience on : Oracle General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Tax, etc
- End to end implementation experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud- Financials
- Experience on the fit/gap analysis of Oracle Fusion cloud with Oracle 11i/R12 and other integrated boundary systems.
- Fit gap analysis of Reporting needs in Fusion Cloud
- Experience on OTBI, FRS, and Smartview reports and usage of these reports.
- Experience in working with Councils will be added advantage.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online