Role: WebLogic & SOA Admin
Location: Pune, India
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days
Experience 6-10 years
Detail Job Description
- Required Practical experience in:
- Installation, Upgrades, migrations, cloning and deployment of Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic) applications
- Capacity Planning, Design & Architecture in clustered configuration and DR
- Overall Performance tuning, load balancing, tuning JVM heap size, connection pools, JMS configuration, threads etc.
- Certificate management, Admin password changes, PSU patching etc.
- Configure LDAP, SSL, SSO integration etc.
- Analysis of logs, troubleshooting of Production and non-production incidents
- Configuring, monitoring and managing the SOA Infra.
- Deploying, monitoring, and managing the SOA Composite applications.
- Configured JDBC connection pools Multi-pool configuration with Oracle Data sources.
- Configured JMS servers, Connector Module, Connection Factory, Templates, and Stores, JMS Server, Distributed Destinations Queues and topics.
- Configured Security authenticators, managed security realms.
- Analyzing the Log Files, Thread Dumps, JVM Dumps, Exception Stack Traces.
- Configure and maintain the scheduled tasks like Thread dumps, log files backup etc.
- Extensively used WLST for configure various WebLogic Components/Services.
- Building and Deploying SOA Composite Applications using ANT Scripts.
- Automation of scripts using Shell, Python, Perl etc.
- Having experience in Node-Manager configuration.
- Integration with Oracle Databases
- Production Support and on-call rotation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development background in Oracle Fusion MW
- End-to-End architecture experience in Network, Firewalls, DMZ etc.
- Oracle Cloud
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online.