Role: IMS Deployment Lead and Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Job type: Permanent
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days
Detail Job Description
The IMS Deployment Engineer is experienced in the deployment, testing and integration of network in an OpenStack Cloud/Network Function Virtualization environment. This a hands-on, technical role including deployment, trouble shooting and issue resolution. In depth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies like SIP,SDP,H.248,MGCP,DIAMETER. It also requires good communication skills in working with internal and external vendor support groups.
- Gathers customer requirements and plans the deployment of NFV based IMS solutions.
- Implements solution and integration with other network elements.
- Well versed with the call flow scenarios.
- Runs scripts, execute commands to deploy, test, troubleshoot virtualized IMS network functions.
- Requires close collaboration and communication with onshore & offshore colleagues and occasionally with clients.
- Create project related documentation such as method of procedures, acceptance testing documentation, high and low-level designs
- Engineering degree Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering Degree with 6-10 yrs of experience.
- Rich experience in IMS core entities, with extensive experience in SIP call processing and SIP supplementary services.
- Hands on experience in deployment of IMS network in cloud environment.
- Excellent debugging skills in identifying and resolving the issues during the deployment of IMS
- Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols
- Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption.
- L2 Layer switches(Routers/Switches).
- Good understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, routes, switching stack.
- Sound communication skills
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.