Role: Altiris / SCCM Administrator
Rate/Salary: Euro 325/Day
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Job type: Contract – 3 months
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
Altiris and SCCM 2016 Administrator/Developer responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Altiris/Symantec and Microsoft SCCM 2016 server environment including installations, configurations, and customizations and reporting and the Development and support of Applications and Altiris Workflows into a Global Enterprise.
· Provide day to day management and support for the Altiris \ SCCM, SMP and Workflow applications.
· Respond quickly and effectively to reported Incidents and Troubleshoots problems and provides technical support and solutions. Create automated and Ad-hoc report as necessary
· Write, Test, deploy and support custom code and script as necessary to automate Tasks and IT processes.
· Perform other duties and project as required.
· Creation of Web application with Altiris Workflow Components
· Works in collaboration with Operations, Infrastructure, Applications and Database teams to ensure service availability and prompt issue resolution.
· Evaluate, develop, test, document, and support Altiris\SCCM enhancements and application integration between the Altiris system and any other systems.
· Expertise in IIS and web application development.
· Expertise in System and Application Log Analysis.
· Proved Strong verbal and writing communication skills
· Proved Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Proved Solid skills in desktop management and software distribution systems like SCCM
· Proved Solid technical expertise in managing and maintaining Active Directory and Windows environments
· Able to design optimal Altiris and SCCM configurations for global Enterprise operations. Ability to build unique Altiris and SCCM Solutions, which are complete, functional programs that plug into the Altiris and SCCM systems.
· 5+ years’ of solid proven experience administering and developing in Altiris and SCCM
· Altiris Workflow development
· Creation of workflow components.
· Symantec Management Platform 8.5 and SCCM 2016
· In depth VBscript and PowerShell scripting
· Proved Coding Experience in VB or C or C#
· Proved SQL Server and SQL query language
· ITIL Fundamental understanding
· Proved Strong Knowledge of the integration of Altiris and other systems (LDAP, AD, Exchange, Web services, etc.) Good understanding of Active Directory/ SCCM and Exchange.
· BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education and work experience
· Altiris 8.5 and SCCM 2-16 certification Required
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online