- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Support Projects.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge/Experience in the Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual Force Pages
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Angular/React/Vue) – Nice to Have
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS etc..
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensures the availability (3 PM – 11 PM IST) and reliability of the IT Tools, Products & Services (Usability only).
- Ensure adherence to Information Security, Regulatory Compliance, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management processes/practices(Process defined at Lilly)
- Accountable for the proper monitoring and alerting of all LCCI IT environments.
- Drive the objectives associated with Problem Management; such as customer communication and Root Cause Analysis reports
- Responsible for operational delivery and Production support focusing on proactive monitoring, rapid response for Apps and other services.
- Coordinate troubleshooting activities for system, network, performance, and other infrastructure issues impacting Apps.
- Performs as subject matter advisor and may serve as point of escalation and become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature.?
- Manages issues proactively, including timely resolution and the identification of remediation opportunities. Identifies and resolve systemic issues to prevent them from repeating.
- Ensures delivery against agreed upon SLAs and overall service delivery of operational activities.
- Work closely with security and compliance teams to ensure that all the measures are in place before deployments
- Experience establishing, delivering, facilitating, and driving appropriate governance structures to support in control and capable IT operations
- Demonstrated ability to challenge effectively and reduce complexity. Working knowledge of ServiceNow and ITIL Principles
- Experience in applying compliance requirements and following through CAPAs.
- Working experience with the application developers to analyse the system and work on the operational aspect of the system
- Experience maintaining the Live systems/application operations. Diagnose complex systems failures and resolve problems.
- Have independently analysed, solved, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end. Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs. Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and able to work independently or as part of a team. Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization.
- Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities and Meets or exceeds expectations on process turnaround for assigned tasks and follow ups, and issue resolution to closure.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online