Role: Automation Tester
Rate/Salary : GBP 60K-65K/Year
Location: Birmingham, UK
Job type: Permanent
A very good permanent job opportunity with one of our global client, a leading international technology brand in Birmingham, UK. Location – Base Location Birmingham with Travel to Reading/ Croydon if require. SC Eligible – Candidates should be eligible and ready to wait for SC clearance post offer.
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
Automation Tester (Developer in Test). This is full 5 days onsite work, hence no work from home option available. Local candidates will be preferred. SC is mandatory for this role , hence looking for SC cleared or SC clearable (as minimum).
• Proven experience within a senior automation tester
• Use of Jenkins for Continuous Integration
• API (Restful) Testing – SOAPUI / Cucumber / Rest-Assured
• UI testing – cucumber/Junit/Selenium webdriver
• AWS, JIRA and Confluence experience
• Agile methodologies
• Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
• Work closely with software developers to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
• Database & Migration Testing using Postgres, Procedural Languages (PLSQL, pgSQL)
• Performance/Load Testing – preferably JMeter
• Prepare regression, exploratory testing, ad-hoc and retest as required
• Understanding and ability to develop code in Java.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyse complex problems.
• Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
• Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Exploratory, security and performance testing
• Experience in web testing and API testing
• Experience of Continuous Integration
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online