Role: Azure Data Engineer to join one of the largest technology consulting company in the world!
Rate/Salary : GBP 300/Day
Location: Cardiff, UK
Job type: Contract- 5 Weeks
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
• Strong hands-on person with data analyst/engineering background (5+ years experience)
• Expert in source system/data analysis of legacy applications
• As current system is built on Visual Basic and stored procedures in SQL server, need to have good data/SQL/ETL background and ask the right set of questions to the business to create the backlog
• Should come with good experience of Microsoft Azure Products – at least some of Data Factory, Data Warehouse, SQL Database, Data Bricks, Cosmos DB).
• Needs strong technical MS database skills – to be able to create assets such as pipelines, schema’s, scripts directly to standards agreed by the customer Data Architect.
Mandatory skills* Microsoft Azure Products ;
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Data Bricks
- Cosmos DB.
- MS database skills
- Data Analysis skills
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online