Role: Azure DW/ETL Analyst
Rate/Salary: Euro 300/Day
Location: Amsterdam, Netherland
Job type: Contract – 6 Months
Total Yrs. of Experience* 7 years. Relevant Yrs. of experience* 3 years
We are hiring for one of the top global technology company in Amsterdam, Netherland
What you’ll do in your new organisation:
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts and will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client’s requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Should have good understanding of Azure data landscape.
- Should be esteemed Developer on Azure with extensive design and development experience in ADF v2, Databricks, Py-spark, Azure monitoring ,SQL DW and other azure data platform components.
- Design and development experience for batch and real time data processing on Azure.
- Hands on Knowledge of (Azure) DevOps
- Profound Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge on DWH – modelling
- Data Ingestion and ETL experience on Azure
- Knowledge on Data Engineering
- Experience on working in Agile Mode of development.
- Good Team Player
Certified Azure Data Engineer (DP 200 and DP 201)
Banking and Finance Domain especially Commercial and Retail Banking
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online