Our client, one of the leading global technology brand, is seeking Cloud Architect to join their Croydon, UK based office. This is a permanent role that pays a very competitive salary. They are looking for someone SC Cleared / SC Eligible.
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities): The role of the Cloud Solutions Architect will have deep understanding and knowledge with a broad range of skills in cloud computing technologies. You will be responsible for the end-to-end cloud deployment experience and act as the key subject matter expert. This is a customer facing position, so the ability to converse at all levels is essential.
- As a Cloud Architect, you will work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes
- Execute cloud strategy development and migration projects
- Design of AWS Cloud environments
- Conduct presentations to customer executives covering deep technical architecture and application design and the ability to translate technology at all levels to ensure key messages are delivered and understood
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs
• Strong IT consulting experience of AWS Cloud based Solutions
• Strong experience in architecting solutions on AWS
• Hands-on implementation experience with Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge of multiple, development/Scripting languages such as PowerShell ,Bash, Ruby, Python and Node.js is desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
• Ability to pick new trends in technology and build campaigns within customer
• Be part of Pre-sales team if required – prior experience desirable.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online