Role: Cloud DevOps Consultant/Engineer
Rate/Salary : Completive
Location: London, UK
Job type: Permanent
Candidates should be SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an excellent opportunity for DevOps professionals to be part of a leading-edge technology project at a Key Client site in London.
- Undertake engagements related to cloud and DevOps Design/Deployment with a specific focus on AWS(Amazon Web Services).
- Good experience with Chef and/or Jenkins
- Execute Cloud and DevOps migration projects
- Design and deployment of AWS Cloud environments
- Implementation/Deployment of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environment
- Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
- Working with infrastructure automation tools such as Jenkins,Chef,Docker, Powershell , Ansible, or Puppet, along with scripting and programming skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in DevOps tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Strong IT consulting experience of AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
- Strong experience in IAC, Cloud Formation
- Strong experience in AWS Deployment, Application Build and Application Provisioning.
- Experience in Cloud Computing (Public/Private/Hybrid) specifically on Cloud first application development
- Strong experience in architecting/designing solutions on AWS
- Experience in EC2, Auto-Scaling, RDS, EFS, S3, Security Groups, Route53
- Terraform Scripts
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
- Ability to pick new trends in technology and build campaigns within customer
- Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success of this role
- Experience of designing and delivering a full AWS platform
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Powershell,Docker , Chef, or Puppet, along with scripting and programming skills
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
- AWS Certification, desirable
- Knowledge of MS Azure, desirable
- Should be open to frequent business travel
If that sounds you, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online