Our client, one of the top global technology brand, is seeking Cloud Engineer to join their Bangalore, India based office. This is a permanent role that pays a very competitive salary. This position is responsible for developing, deploying, integrating and debugging cloud-based solutions as part of an enterprise data program. The cloud engineer’s key responsibilities will be to consult and advise cloud developers and data engineers regarding the effective design, integration and implementation of business processes and applications in the cloud using security by design principles. This requires architecture and engineering experience with networking, security, compute, database and storage systems in a hybrid, public and private cloud environment. The employee must be able to communicate and collaborate in a cross functional setting that enables all parties to execute with speed and agility in a secure, compliant and consistent manner. A successful cloud engineer will be able to teach others how to operate using DevOps practices in client’s cloud environment.
This assignment requires a/an:
- Thorough understanding of Git and GitHub
- Thorough understanding of
- Thorough understanding of IAM and how to design roles and policies to facilitate access to personas, ease of maintenance, and impact of changes
- Understanding of programming such as Python
- Thorough understanding of S3, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and other related services
- Thorough understanding of lifecycle development (DEV-QA-PRD)
- Ability to take design requirements and create a solution
- Provide feedback into the design requirements to ensure a scalable and supportable solution
- Ability to work with a with a CI/CD pipeline
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Expertise engineering scalable, reliable and cost effective cloud solutions in AWS
- Experience developing in AWS using CloudFormation for the deployment of resources in AWS
- Experience engineering VPC’s, security groups, IAM, compute and storage in a cross account hybrid multi-cloud environment
- Familiarity with AWS database technologies.
- Familiarity with Kinesis, Glue and Athena.
Preferred Qualifications / Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online