Role: Digital Marketing engineer
Rate/Salary: Industry Standard
Location: Bangalore, India
Notice period: Immediate to 15 Days
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Detail Job Description
- Manage, Plan and execute existing campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Growing and managing social media presence of the company on portals like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Coordinating and managing and accelerating social media marketing campaigns across social networks using analytical and creative skills.
- Identify trends and create performance reports with recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, create and execute organic campaigns on social media for the desired objectives like conversion, engagement, increasing reach, video views etc. to achieve best results.
- Plan, create and optimize app related campaigns.
- Identify industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates and achieve the results by following the best practices.
- Create granular level campaigns to test and implement the strategies using various lookalike, custom, interest audiences
- Utilize custom audiences to retarget & leverage existing customer base & achieve maximum ROI
- Create & run A/B tests to get optimum performance.
- Implement newly launched features & experiments on a regular basis.
- Minimum 2-years of experience in handling large Paid Social accounts
- In-Depth knowledge of Facebook ad platform & its features.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification would be an added advantage
- Ability to work in Open, Fast-Paced work environment
- Agency experience is an added advantage
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of digital advertising technology, including Remarketing, App Install Tracking, Dynamic Campaigns, Lead Gen Ads, Conversion Tracking, and more
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge to improve affiliate performance.
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online.