Role: Front Office IT – C# Developer
Rate/Salary : GBP 350/Day
Location: London, UK
Job type: Contract – 6 Months
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
Based in London and reporting to the head of FX Booking and Position development, this role involves working with traders and other dev teams as part of a multidisciplinary team of Java, C# and WPF developers to develop and maintain this reliable system managing millions of transactions. Basic knowledge of FX cash products and business is required.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
– Good university degree in a scientific or mathematical discipline
– Strong programming skill in C# and WPF, Angular.
– Grid distributed, fault tolerant architecture.
– Ability to multi-task and regularly context-switch
– Practical experience in measuring latency, tuning for performance and optimisation.
– Well-organised, self-sufficient, able to own and progress issues
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written, applied across various levels of the organization.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online