Our client, one of the top global technology brands, is seeking IFS ERP Consultant to join their Pune, India based office. They have multiple openings and all are the permanent roles that pay a very competitive salary. They are looking for someone with 4-10 years of experience.
Senior Developer: 2
- Specialist with experience in IFS ERP implementations and operations, IFS ERP Release 7 to 10 Technology & functions
- Understanding of the IFS Foundation – Layered Application Architecture and Technology
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes, Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment few of IFS cross functional modules (Ex: Accounting Rules, Sustainability management, Reporting and Analytics, Lifecycle Management, Document Management, Process and Operational Intelligence, Quality Management, Business Enablers etc.)
- Creating mapping between IFS ERP and other applications.
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience between IFS and multiple other systems
- Good working knowledge of IFS Administration tools and IFS Security and Roles
- Experience implementing Extensions in IFS
- Proficient in conducting CRP & Workshop sessions with client.
- Good working knowledge of SQL, knowledge of SQL Developer
- Good Analytical, Communication skills, Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Should be able to build strong business partner interactions with client stakeholders
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online