Our client, one of the top global technology brand, is seeking IT On-site Support Specialist to join their Antwerp, Belgium based office. This is 3 Months contract role that pays Euro 200/Day.
What you’ll do in your new organisation:
• IT infrastructure set up and support in cooperation with their IT internal departments
• Assist the integration of acquisitions in their IT systems
• Wynne ERP system rollout and support: rollout to existing Rental locations in Europe, provide support for issues with: access and account creation, invoicing, printing, status reports
• Management and support of printers, laptops & system accesses, smartphones, AD accounts & accesses
• Sharepoint ambassador for Rental Europe (in cooperation with IT consultant at Rental Boom)
Knowledge: Strong technical knowledge of troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, Windows 7/10 and a broad knowledge of the different technologies in the industry.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit
- Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written is a must.
- Second language French is a benefit.
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fullfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way” person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our client DNA => Commitment – Interaction – Innovation
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online