Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Rate/Salary: GBP 70K-75K/Year
Location: Birmingham, Croydon, UK
Job type: Permanent
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
As a senior software developer, responsible for building software and unit testing the new code. Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and implement features before release. Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies using scrum/kanban.
As a Software Designer, design highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity. Analyze current systems to maintain the integrity and improve the architecture. Train in-house personnel and other end users on software and applications. Provide support to Legacy Authentication and Authorisation service and help service team in fixing incident in Production environment.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge on Authentication and Authorisation framework
- Hands-on OpenID-Connect endpoints and understand their workflows
- Knowledge on cloud platform, Azure services.
- Basic knowledge on ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM products.
- Experience in platform and application development
- Understanding of x509 certificates, SSL handshake.
- Worked on Continuous Integration and Continuous Development model Jenkins or similar tool.
- Understanding of Identity Access Management model
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Work closely and collaborate on projects with different streams.
- Basic knowledge on logging tool like Splunk to query and fetch the data.
- Basic knowledge in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and entrust tools.
Note: Sc Eligible. Candidate needs to work initially Birmingham for 3 months then move to Croydon permanently.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online