Role: Microservices Lead Engineer
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Job type: FTE – 11 Months
Years of Experience: 6 – 8 Years
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- Good Years of experience as a Middleware Developer in areas like Service Oriented Architecture or Web Services
- Strong Immersive experience in technologies in J2EE like Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate etc.,
- Good Exposure to frameworks like Netflix OSS and tools like Eurekha, Hystrix, Zuul etc., in combination with Containerisation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.,
- Familiarity with Swagger and Open API Specification or RAML is a must
- Ability to design, develop and host RESTful Web Services
- Ability to architect and design microservices plus related DevOps integrations and Containerization
- Strong experience in Systems architecture and design, Experience working in E2E architectures – Design, performance improvements, integration contracts and optimizations
- Understanding of Information Exchange between client and server with data structures like JSON, XML etc.,
- Experience in bringing in industry best practices and CNCF concepts to transform legacy architecture to CNCF.
- Experience in integration of Microservices with Kafka/ Tibco based Middleware layers.
- Experience of design best practices, distributed architecture designs and performance concepts of an E2E architecture in a CNCF model towards 5x/ 10x performance.
- Knowledge/ Experience in automations for validating the above.
- Possess an ability to understand client requirements and translate them into requirement specifications, user stories, technical tasks and has experience working in agile teams.
- Experience in technical consulting towards identifying problem areas and proposing the best technical solutions.
- Must be able to review and sign off on team’s deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience in working with JIRA, Wiki/ confluence and other Agile tools as part of Design. Architecting and Engineering efforts.
- Experience working in geographically spread virtual teams and converse fluently with global clients
- Knowledge in TM Forum Open API Specification is considered a plus
- Primary Skills * PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Eclipse, Spring Framework, JMS, Java, Web Servers – nginx, Web Services – RES
- Secondary Skills * Amazon EC2, Java Persistence API (JPA), iBatis, Cloud Development, Maven, ESB
- Enterprise distributed Microservice architecture design principles
- Spring Boot, Spring framework. Swagger.
- Service discovery – Netflix OSS and tools like Eurekha, Hystrix, Zuul
- TM Forum SID and Open API knowledge is a plus.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online