Role: Mobility Core Operation
Number of Positions: 25
Rate/Salary: RON 80K to 90K/Year (gross).
Location: Timisoara, Romania
Job type: Permanent
Experience: 3+ years
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
Role 1 – Level 1 Mobility Core Operation_24x7
Role 2 – Level 2 Mobility Core Operations_8x5
General skills Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electronics/ Computer-Science
- English language skills at upper intermediate level
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- Basic knowledge of following OSS/BSS: ITSM, Netcool NOI, NSP/SAM, NetAct, myWFM, Cockpit, etc.
- Basic understanding on IoT Core
- Basic understanding of SDN
- Knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC systems administration: upgrades and patching’s, systems backup and recovery, etc.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack, CG-NAT solutions
- Basic knowledge of Internetworking, Network Security and Routing Protocols.
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux.
- Basic understanding on BigData technologies.
- Experience with change management and problem management systems.
- Should be able to handle emergency situations & work closely with recovery team to restore faults.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Nokia EPC/PS-Core platforms like: OneNDS(SDM); NewNet SMSC; HLR/vHSS; Motive AAA; PCRF DSC 5780; DRA/DDE; GGSN/PGW CMG 9
- Good knowledge and working experience on 3rd party EPC/PS-Core platforms like: Telesys MACH7-iSTP
Core Skills Requirement
- Telecom knowledge: CORE architecture and service types
- IP Strong knowledge of the 3GPP UMTS Rel.5, LTE Rel.8/Rel.9 system architecture
- Strong knowledge of SS7 network, GPRS/3G, EPC/LTE call flows
- Strong knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC interfaces and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Gb, Gr, Ga, Gi, Gn, Gx, Gy, S6a/S6d,S5/S8, SGi, etc. interfaces/links configuration, integration and t-shooting
- Good knowledge on call traces for various interfaces with complete packet level analysis
- Good understanding of Service Awareness and differentiated charging related concepts
- Complete Health check analysis of CORE nodes along with their configuration backup
- Good knowledge of protocols like SOAP(SPML), Diameter, LDAP, TCAP, Radius, GTP-C, SMPP, SIGTRAN, SCTP.
- Good knowledge of LI solutions for mobile Core
- Should be well versed with important packet-core related KPI’s, their analysis & improvement plans.
- Readiness to offer support outside of business hours, on demandnight and weekends including on-call schedule by rotation
- Ability to travel 10% of time for trainings, knowledge transfer IP, Security and Cloud Technologies
- Product knowledge (as a plus):
- fALU IP
- Nokia Core 2/3G
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online