Role: Oracle CPQ Consultant
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Pune, India
Notice period: Immediate
Job type: Permanent
Detail Job Description:
We are actively looking for a talented Oracle CPQ Consultant to join our client’s growing CX practice. The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS in Quote to Cash Business scenarios. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and Develop application to ensure end user adoption of the new tools and business processes introduced by the implementation of new Oracle CPQ Cloud software
- Work with clients’ Change Management leads, Change Management team and change agents
- Identify and analyze change impacts through Change Characteristics assessments and Change Impact studies
- Coaching to New / Junior resources
- Conducting interviews for new hires and ensure to bring brilliant talent
- Handling client application development / support and to ensure quality delivery within given timelines.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience and 3+ years of relevant experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS in Quote to Cash Business scenarios
- In depth knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, Commerce Process, Document Designer and Pricing functionality of Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Experience in customized Oracle CPQ Cloud integration with CRM/ERP applications
- Awareness of Oracle CPQ Cloud Integration using pre-built connectors and point to point integration with CRM and ERP applications
- Experienced on working with BML Functions for complex use cases
- Experienced in Bulk Data Upload/Migration Strategy from Legacy System to Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Should be aware of JET UI Layout
- Experience of Migration center and performing migrations to upper (UAT / Prod) environments.
- Oracle CPQ Certifications would be a big plus
- Willingness to be hands on – leading and implementing
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 4-year Bachelor degree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experience preferred.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online