Role: PACO Deployment Lead Or Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Job type: Permanent
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days
Detail Job Description
The PACO Deployment Engineer is experienced in the deployment, testing and integration of network in an OpenStack Cloud/Network Function Virtualization environment. This a hands-on, technical role including deployment, trouble shooting and issue resolution. In depth understanding of interfaces S1, S6a, S11, SGI, CX, GM, RX, SY, GX, and GY. It also requires good communication skills in working with internal and external vendor support groups.
- Gathers customer requirements and plans the deployment of NFV based IMS solutions.
- Implements solution and integration with other network elements.
- Well versed with the test scenarios.
- Runs scripts, execute commands to deploy, test, troubleshoot virtualized PACO node functions.
- Requires close collaboration and communication with onshore & offshore colleagues and occasionally with clients.
- Create project related documentation such as method of procedures, acceptance testing documentation, high and low-level designs
- Engineering degree Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering Degree with 6-10 years of experience.
- Hands on experience in deployment of PACO nodes in cloud environment.
- Excellent debugging skills in identifying and resolving the issues during the deployment of PACO and familiar with debugging entities.
- Familiarity with OpenStack is a strongly desired.
- Working experience with Linux platforms is mandatory
- Test interoperability and features of EPC (MME, SGW, PGW) with ENB, IMS, HSS, PCRF etc….
- In connection with such duties, utilize packet tracing tools (including IRIS Session Analyzer, Wireshark) to troubleshoot issues in the scope of deep packet inspection, latency, packet-drop, QoS, IMS interfaces (including S1, S6a, S11, SGI, CX, GM, RX, SY, GX, and GY), protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, ICMP, DHCP, TLS, NTP, SMTP, DNS, SIP, SDP, Diameter, HTTP, Telnet, and MIME),
- Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches(Routers/Switches).
- Good understanding of networking concepts such as TLS,TCP/IP, routes, switching stack.
- Sound communication skills
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.