DevOps Expert with hands-on Expertise with Telemetry, DevOps Metrics and KPIs. Years of Experience: 12+ Years.
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices on CI/Cd and Automation including Infrastructure as code
- Guiding developers and operation teams in case of an issue
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations
- Configuration management proficiency
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Technology (mainly AWS, Azure, VRA)
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Strong working experience/expertise in Container management / orchestration (docker, kubernetes,etc)
- Strong working experience/expertise in Continuous Integration
- Strong working experience/expertise in Deployment Automation & Orchestration
- Strong working experience/expertise in Source Control( git), Security and Code analysers and Test Automation
- Strong working experience/expertise in Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Automation
- Re-defining architecture (examine the existing system and execute new practices)
- Build new communication channels (build operational/development channels)
- Automate existing processes to improve the flow of value
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management.
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Previous experience implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Design and build solutions that move data from internal solutions to cloud-based solutions.
- Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality.
- Expert skill in any of the following tools and systems: (will vary depending on the job): Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB).
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python.
Must to have :
- End to End Telemetry integration and complete HANDS-ON with DevOps Metrics//KPI to measure the benefits of DevOps for an Enterprise
- Analysing, executing, and streamlining DevOps practices
- Automating processes with the right tools
- Facilitating development process and operations
- Establishing a suitable DevOps channel across the organization
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online