Role: Salesforce Program Manager
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Muenster, Germany
Job type: Permanent
Client: Top Global Technology Brand
Language: English & German is not mandatory but good to have.
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- Effectively collaborate with project team and client resources on technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
- Prepare Project Plan and execute the project within Time, Cost and Resource constraint
- Program Planning, status tracking & Monitoring of critical issues/risks across Salesforce.com projects
- Participate in Design Authority and Architecture review meetings with Clients and Salesforce Architects
- Work with other Salesforce Service Providers for ensuring alignment with Global COE standards.
- Communication and Stake Holder Management at Program level
- Ensure overall program success by adhering with CoE goal
- Coordinate with respective Client teams for project specific escalated and critical issues.
- At least 18 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of related experience including leading an organization through a CRM transition.
- Project experience required including aproject management experience in SFDC Program Management or SFDC Solution Design experience.
- Expertise in Project Management (includes issue/risk/escalation management, quality assurance, stakeholder management).
- Must have Salesforce knowledge on Configuration, Customization & Integration experience in SFDC Service Cloud.
- Experience with delivering programs using various project management styles but with recent experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional designs.
- SFDC Integration experience. Preferred Qualifications: • Salesforce certification. • Certifications in project methodology.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online