Role: SAP Integration Consultant
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Madrid, Spain
Job type: Contract – 3 months rolling
Client: Leading Multinational Technology Brand
- Work with business partners, IT managers, and IT architect to analyse the existing complex PI/PO interface pattern and prepare the detailed design interface pattern for migrating the interfaces to CPI.
- Prepare the end-to-end migration approach for each interface pattern from PI/PO to CPI migration including but not limited to B2B, ccBPM, nwBPM, BRM, SLD, ESR (Message mapping, XSLT, java, ABAP mapping) and ID objects.
- Identify pre-packaged contents in CPI for the existing PI/PO interfaces.
- Should have extensive experience in PI/PO, CPI, CIG, Cloud Connectors and Open Connectors to help to analyse existing PI/PO interfaces and migrating/building CPI interfaces.
- Identify, propagate and support to mitigate the risks in PI/PO to CPI migration.
- Perform functional design, gathering requirements and scoping solutions, technical design, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing solutions
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation activities.
Technical Skills needed:
- Minimum of 8+ years of integration experience in PI/PO (dual and java only stack) and minimum of 2+ years of experience in CPI, CIG, Cloud Connectors and Open Connectors.
- Should have worked on minimum of 2 projects in CPI.
- Should have hands on experience of migrating interfaces from PI/PO to CPI.
- Strong Hands on experience in developing custom Interfaces with SAP CPI along with configuring standard content for Cloud Solutions such as Opentext, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Servicenow, Ariba using PI/PO and CPI, CIG.
- Expert Hands on experience in developing complex mapping (Graphical and Java), Runtime workbench, Monitoring & Troubleshooting, ALE Configuration, Netweaver Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rule Management (BRM).
- Deliver projects for customers, including support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface.
- Worked in various business scenario (A2A and B2B) and experience in working on all major adapters.
- Should be able to work independently on the Design, Build and Test activity
- Curiosity and fast learning of new technical components and concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with teams in other geographical locations
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online