Role: Scrum Master
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Hoofddorp, NL
Job type: Permanent
Years of Experience: 6-7 Years
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- Should be very good in communication, expressive, collaborate with distributed team
- Understand the requirements, high level design and involve in development
- Maintenance/support/enhancement of existing high level design and add new modules
- Interact with multiple internal FedEx stack holders on work assignment & status on need basis.
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online