* NEW SENIOR ROLE * Senior Software Engineer React JS to join one of the top International Technology Firms!
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to understand the requirement and design/architecture of the solution.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize Web Application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and delivery of high-quality work.
- Responsible for high-level and low-level technical design documentation.
- Quick learner and highly motivated to keep himself/ herself abreast with latest technologies.
- Work closely with Architects and PMs to build scalable, extensible, and secure applications
- Responsible for team mentoring, coding, testing and on-time delivery of high-quality work
- 4 to 8 years of software development experience with 2+ years’ experience in on Responsive Web platform
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Knowledge of Unit Testing with Jest
- Exposure in SEO, Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update etc.
- Exposure to Node.js would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of different process tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum methodology
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment
- Ability to adapt to time critical deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment Professional commitment, detail oriented, high focus on quality, passion for learning new skills
- Strong experience in Responsive Design, React JS
- Understanding of Native and Cross Platform mobile applications and user experience best practices
- Exposure to Node.js, Angular and React Native would be an added advantage
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google GCS will be an added advantage
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Engineering Graduate/Postgraduate preferably in the field of computer science or related disciplines.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online