Role: SFDC Lightning – Lead Developer
Rate/Salary : Competitive
Location: Muenster, Germany
Job type: Permanent
Client: Top global technology brand
Language: English & German is not mandatory but good to have.
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- The candidate must have 7+ Years IT experience & strong technology background with excellent hands-on knowledge of Salesforce application development.
- Minimum 1year experience in developing Lightning components, Aura framework & UI designing web- pages. Hands on experience on LDS components and lightning app builder.
- Experience in consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based APIs
- Strong fundamentals in SFDC database with SOQL & SOSL
- Hands on Salesforce Channels such as Partner Community, Success Community & cloud communities.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules , Validation Rules , Tasks , Workflow rules , Triggers , Process Builder etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader , Salesforce.com web services APIs
- Certified in SFDC technical domain would be preferred.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online