Role: SFDC Sr. Developer
Rate/Salary : Euro 550/Day
Location: Muenster, Germany
Job type: Permanent
Client : Top global technology brand
Language: English & German is not mandatory but good to have.
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
- 4+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visual force development
- Hands on experience on understanding of Salesforce.com CRM.
- SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Custom Settings.
- Extensive experience over creating Workflows, Approval processes, Validation Rules and Sharing rules.
- Working knowledge in generating Reports, Dashboards, Custom Reports and analyzing the data in SalesForce.
- Hands on experience on REST & SOAP API – SFDC Integrations would be preferred.
- Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
- Data Load for SFDC Standard objects and Custom objects
- Used different data tools – Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Experience in SFDC related technologies such as Visual Force.
- Consistently exceeded organizational expectations and the ability to work in cross-cultural and multi-ethnic environments.
- Knowledge on SFDC Lightning would be an added advantage. Hands on LDS components and Aura framework development would be added advantage
- Certified SFDC would be preferred.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online