We are actively looking for a talented SharePoint Online developer to join one of the well-reputed technology company to manage their digital workspace & techno-functional activities fast-moving Cloud adoption technologies to integrate platforms on digital workplace with SharePoint Online. This is a full-time salaried position.
The ideal candidate has good development experience and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need to manage entire digital workplace development cycle on SharePoint Online and O365 tools who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
•5+ years working in digital workplace, SharePoint online development & portal management, experience with customer engagements for digital workplace management, sites development, create deliverable plan, service engagements.
•Develop the SharePoint online portal based on various requirements, analyse the requirements, SharePoint upgrade models, processes, develop webparts, integrate with various cross platforms & test it as per the business requirements
•Technically strong & good hands-on experience in SharePoint online development with .Net, (C# and ASP.NET), MVC and Entity Framework, SharePoint Add ins, webparts, SharePoint On premise, SharePoint online, SharePoint online library, certificate, template & web template,
•Good integration knowledge on various platforms, good in scripting, Experience with Office 365 API, Graph API a plus, SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) a plus
•Good hands-on integration experience on SharePoint online and legacy versions, migration expertise, data management, move sites, farm to entire new or existing platform, knowledge on integrate reports to power BI and other tools
•Excellent in office 365 productivity tools, power Apps & Power BI, Strong ability to interact with business and technical users, any exposure handling US customers & business acumen is plus
•Must be able to work positively with the various project stakeholders, ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems. experience in Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, documentation, testing, maintenance
•Good communication skill, understand customer needs, business problem, build the solution, changes as when required, manage the entire digital workspace on SharePoint online portal
•Good experience in Microsoft active directory, Azure cloud, O365 online, SharePoint Online, access management, knowledge of SharePoint Online security & compliances
•Maintain the good relationship with the customer on organizational level, Ready work with 4 hours overlap with US working hours. Manage the team across various technical requirements & deliverable, delivery of the projects or tasks
What You’ll Bring:
- Manage the digital workplace, development activities in SharePoint Online platform development
- Cloud practices with fast moving & changing infrastructure
- Willingness to be hands on –implementing, testing & manage cross platforms
- Experience managing client relationships
- Good presentation & Technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills, work closely with various stakeholders requirements
What We Bring:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professional.
- Up to 28 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online