Role: SOA Consultant
Location: Pune, India
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days
Experience 6-8 years
Detail Job Description
- Strong development experience in Oracle SOA/OSB 11g/12c
- Exposure to MFT development.
- Hands on experience with the entire software-development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration testing)
- Hands on experience on Fusion middleware administration is a must
- Experience developing SOAP and RESTful web services using OSB is a must
- Hands on experience with XML, JSON, XSLT, XSD and XQuery is a must
- Experience developing java Callouts using Java is a plus
- Experience working with Oracle JDeveloper
- Experience working with Oracle database, SQL and developing PL/SQL packages and procedures is a must.
- Experience in Transformations (using XQuery & XSLT/Transport/Design of service message flows / Service Orchestration
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter, MQ Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using BPEL and Oracle Service Bus
- Experience working with tools like SoapUI and Postman
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred working exposure on Oracle SOA Cloud and Integration Cloud
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.