Role: Software Engineer
Rate/Salary: Industry Standard
Location: Gurgaon, India
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days
Experience 3 to 5 years
Detail Job Description
- To work along-side FPGA Developers to build next generation Smart NIC solutions.
- Design, development, and testing of high-performance software using networking and Computer Science skills.
- Management and modification of existing software for optimal results.
- Working on Linux operating systems.
- A degree in Computer Science, Excellence in using C++ and working knowledge of Python in a UNIX / LINUX environment.
- Data Structures, memory management (cache in particular) and OS concepts
- Knowledge of network, parallel/distributed, multithreaded programming would be very helpful, as would knowledge of Linux kernel programming and/or device driver development.
- Understanding of networking protocols especially TCP stack will be a huge plus.
- Hard-working, Self-Motivated and willingness to see a task through to the end are some of the attributes that we are looking for.
If you’re interested, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply online.