· Undertake engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
· Execute cloud strategy development and migration projects
· Define the technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design.
· Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
· Design and architect cloud migration and cloud-native solutions.
· Design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into the Google Cloud Platform.
· Design of GCP Cloud environments
· Implementation of Google Cloud Platform within in large regulated enterprise environment
· Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
· Travel to/work from client sites as required by projects
· Strong IT consulting experience of GCP Cloud-based Solutions
· Strong experience in architecting solutions on GCP
· Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Containers, Container OS and Container orchestration (E.g. Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN).
· Experience with design and implementation of production-grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
· Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.
· Experience with design and implementation on cloud-native solutions with an emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management, Programmable infrastructure Even logging, Resource monitoring and Secret Management.
· Hands-on experience on the GCP platform
· Excellent communication skills
Desired Education: BE with GCP Architect Certification.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online