Job Description :
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
· Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
· Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
· Hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (GCP)
· Google Associate Cloud engineer certified/Google Professional Cloud architect certified.
· Expertise in providing data architecture solutions and recommendations that are technology-neutral
· Experience in Architecture consulting especially with respect to GCP.
· Define end-to-end Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase
· Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision-makers
· Improve the performance, availability and scalability of the GCP services being consumed by the customer.
Key Skills :
· Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
· Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
· Stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
· Cloud Proficiency: Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
· Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online