Role: Technology Lead – Apache Kafka
Location of Work: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Contract Duration: 06 months + Extendable quarter on quarter (depending on requirement)
Experience: 5+ years Total Experience and 3+ years of Relevant Experience
Notice Period: Preferred 1 month or less
- Manage large scale multi-nodes Kafka cluster environments residing on any cloud environment.
- Handle all Kafka environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
- Perform high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for the Kafka Cluster.
- Creation of key performance metrics, measuring the utilization, performance and overall health of the cluster.
- Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Proactively monitor and setup alerting mechanism for Kafka Cluster and supporting hardware to ensure system health and maximum availability.
Mandatory Skills: Apache Kafka
Good to Have Skills: Agile Experience
If you’re interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online